This inn has a strategic location, which makes it special because of its tranquility and its panoramic views of the green mountains and the blue sea. It is located in the Lazy Hill sector.
- Santa Catalina Island, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
- Central Baptist Church, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
- The Peak Regional Park, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
- Morgan's Head, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
- Split Hill View Gas Station, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
Specialities and Highlights
The inn has four rooms with a capacity for 12 people. Rooms include air conditioning, minibar and can accommodate up to three people. Kitchen service is available. Guests feel at home at this accommodation, which preserves the traditional wooden architecture of the island. Ecological tours, snorkeling and hiking are available.
Service hours are from 8:00 am - 7:00 pm.
Open all year round.
Price Style for this Establishment
Price per person per night is $50,000 pesos during all seasons.
Actions taken to promote environmental or social sustainability
We recycle water, and classify and manage both solid and organic waste. We use energy saving lightbulbs.