The Original Bakery is a busy little "panadería" in downtown Providencia, right next to the Old Providence Hotel. It serves home-made fresh breads, pastries and desserts, along with hot coffee and tea. It is a bustling place in the morning, and a great place for coffee and a sweet snack in the afternoon. There are 5-6 tables inside and a couple on the sidewalk as well.
Latitude: 13.38144 Longitude: -81.36871 Elevation: 27 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
- Old Providence Hotel, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
- Posada Betito's Place, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
- South West Bay, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
- Manzanillo Bay, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
- Roland's Roots Restaurant & Bar, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
Specialities and Highlights
Fresh breads and pastries. Customer favorites include:
- lemon pie
- bread pudding
- flan made with plantain
- banana bread
- pasteles de pollo
- cheese cake
- chocolate cake
- banana cake
From 7 am to 9 pm, Monday through Saturday.
All year round.
Price Style for this Establishment
Inexpensive prices, starting from $3,000 pesos.