In the center of Old Province, there is a mix of architecture, society and culture that reflects our colonial past and our young, bellicose present. In Zentrick, it will not be difficult to find a combination of yesterday and today and spend pleasant and special evenings. Zentrick is on the balcony of a second floor of a building downtown with a view over Providencia’s bustling centro. It has five small tables and a busy kitchen. You can pay in pesos and dollars and, definitely, no credit cards.
- Old Providence Hotel, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
- Posada Betito's Place, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
- South West Bay, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
- Manzanillo Bay, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
- Roland's Roots Restaurant & Bar, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
Specialities and Highlights
We have fast food, meat, seafood, wraps, children’s menu, juice and beer. Our specialty is Mexican wraps with local flavors!
Lunch: 10 am - 2:00 pm, Friday – Saturday and Dinner 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm, every day.
All year round.
Price Style for this Establishment
Our prices range between $3,000 - $45,000.