In the center of Old Province, there is a mix of architecture, society and culture that reflects our colonial past and our young, bellicose present. In Zentrick, it will not be difficult to find a combination of yesterday and today and spend pleasant and special evenings. Zentrick is on the balcony of a second floor of a building downtown with a view over Providencia’s bustling centro. It has five small tables and a busy kitchen. You can pay in pesos and dollars and, definitely, no credit cards.
- Old Providence Hotel, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
- Posada Betito's Place, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
- El Divino Niño, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
- The Original Bakery, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
- South West Bay, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
Specialities and Highlights
We have fast food, meat, seafood, wraps, children’s menu, juice and beer. Our specialty is Mexican wraps with local flavors!
Lunch: 10 am - 2:00 pm, Friday – Saturday and Dinner 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm, every day.
All year round.
Price Style for this Establishment
Our prices range between $3,000 - $45,000.