Posada Eco Ocean View is an ecotourist inn with a view of the ocean characterized by its typical Caribbean wooden architecture. The inn provides a family and quiet atmosphere to allow guests to commune with nature. Staying at this Providencia family run inn, allows guests to gain insight into the customs, culture and traditions of the islanders.
Specialities and Highlights
The inn offers breakfast and dinner, bike rentals, boat and truck tours of the island, and trekking excursions through ecotouristic paths.
7:00 am – 8:00 pm. 24 hour service is available if needed.
Price Style for this Establishment
High season - January, February, Easter, July and December: $80,000 (US$45 approx.) per person including breakfast.
Low season - March, May, June, August, September and mid-November: $65,000 (US$33 approx.) per person including breakfast.
Actions taken to promote environmental or social sustainability
- Best practices for the reduction in the consumption of basic resources such as waste, water and electricity (light saving bulbs).
- Creating environmental awareness with staff and customers.
- Change of towels every three days or when the customer requests it.
- Staff and managers recruited locally.
- Local purchasing of supplies such as food, crafts, and products.