The most famous restaurant on the island, El Divino Niño serves fresh seafood and cold beers on Providencia's Southwest Beach. The restaurant is a local institution. It has been here for over 20 years and it's a favorite place for both local and visitors, especially for drinks at sundown on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Old Providence Hotel, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
- Posada Betito's Place, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
- El Divino Niño, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
- The Original Bakery, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
- South West Bay, Providencia and Santa Catalina, Colombia
Specialities and Highlights
It would be a mistake to go to El Divino Niño and not order one of its marvelous seafood items. The restaurant is famous for serving huge portions. The humbly dish named "plato mixto para dos" serves enough lobster, conch, shrimp, crab and fish to feed a small army. While waiting for your food, you can enjoy a drink at your table on the beach viewing the sunset and/or take a dip in the crystal clear sea in front of the restaurant.
11:00 am - 6:00 pm every day.
Open all year.
Price Style for this Establishment
Prices range from $17,000 pesos for a sandwich to $45,000 for a lobster dinner.
Actions taken to promote environmental or social sustainability
The owner Hernán López promotes the cleaning of the beach and the mangrove that is located behind the restaurant.