With over 35 years of tradition on the island, Hotel Casablanca has a privileged location opposite North End’s main beach on the pedestrian walkway overlooking the magical Johnny Cay, just a few steps away from the best commercial sector and services of the island. Hotel Casablanca offers 2 suites and 91 modernly decorated rooms, of which 11 are fully renovated duplex cabins.
Specialities and Highlights
Our two suites and 91 comfortable rooms of which 11 are renovated duplex cabins are located around the pool and surrounded by social areas and beautiful tropical gardens. Hotel Casablanca's features and amenities include: a modern desalination plant and two power plants, central air conditioning, satellite TV, Internet, hot water, fridge in rooms, laundry, cots for babies, elevator, national and international telephone, fax, swimming pool with fresh water, sun lounge chairs, towels, terraces towards the beach, Coco’s Bar, three restaurants, and an excellent central location with access to the front promenade,
- Restaurante Casablanca (house specialties).
- Resturante Mahi Mahi (Thai food).
- Cafetería Sea Watch Café.
- Coco´s Bar.
- Room or cabin accommodation.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Daily international style breakfast buffet.
All Inclusive Plan:
- Ocean view room or cabin accommodation.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet.
- Snack and refreshments (pizza, hamburgers, hotdogs).
- Open bar (juice, soft drinks, alcohol, and domestic cigarettes).
8:00 am - 12:00 pm.
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm.
Open year round.
Price Style for this Establishment
Effective: January 21 to December 20, 2014 (excluding Holy Week April 11 - 20).
Rooms from $416,000 up to $560,000 according to chosen plan.
Cabins from $1,152,000 to $1,462,000 according to chosen plan.
Effective: December 21, 2013 to January 20, 2014 and Holy Week (April 11 - 20).
Rooms from $701,000 to $1,194,000 according to chosen plan.
Cabins from $1,738,00 to $2,810,000 according to chosen plan.
Actions taken to promote environmental or social sustainability
Hotel Casablanca, a hospitality and services enterprise is committed to sustainable development because of its location in the area of the "Seaflower Biosphere Reserve." We develop actions to control environmental aspects prioritized in accordance with the sustainability criteria set out in the Colombian technical standards NTC-TS-002 and NTC-5133. These actions to be implemented will be aimed at reducing the pollution generated by our activities and in compliance with legal requirements applicable to our priority issues and the continuous improvement of our performance for sustainability. The Hotel specifically works on aspects such as:
- Conservation of natural areas, protection of flora and fauna.
- Water management.
- Energy management.
- Sustainable consumption of products.
- Waste management.
- Visual, auditory and atmospheric pollution control.
- Participation in environmental programs, control of negative impacts on socio-cultural aspects.
- Control of negative impacts on economic aspects and the implementation of best practices to maintain the security of the organization.